Monday 4 April 2011

A note.

Yesterday, Mothers day, my friend sadly lost his mother. She was a great woman, and I find it unfair for her to be taken from the world this early in her life. Though I do believe that when you die it is the right time for you to go, as it's what God decides. He's been acting fine in-front of us all, his mates, and in-front of other people too. But I was thinking, while watching how he reacted to everything, his school work, and at diner and break time.. How must he be feeling inside? He has no father, and his mother is now gone. I don't actually know what I'd do. We all loved his mam, but he obviously loved her more than we did. I shed a tear [or two :$] for her. What must he have done? If it was me, I wouldn't know what to do with myself. I'd break down, though I'd also think that I have to go to school, so I can still do my GCSE's and everything.

Just saying R.I.P, to her, may her children be able to cope without her, and may she rest in heaven, without a worry in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment